Ever Seen This New Nano?

Melanie

010-7.jpg

Does anyone have this nanotank? Or know anything about it? I saw it in the LFS and I'm in LOVE. It has a built in skimmer and ATO. It's rimless and has a pendant MH light. Apparently it's new and LFS guy said he saw it at a trade show and had to have it.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hey Melanie.. I am pretty sure Jack is offering those for CHEAP! Drop him a PM! I want one too but had better NOT do that till the 90 is up and running.

:)

boozeman

thatsthe new solana, and Al is right...jack posted it on his group buy thread for a lot less than $800 !!

kathywithbirds

Hey there's something else; there's this "built-in overflow" thingy that's apparently just hit the market and is going to be huge (accdg to the LFS) -- it's a box that goes in a tank that's not drilled. It has a maxijet with a skimmer and when placed in teh aquarium looks like an overflow bulkhead. Anybody seen that one either??

boozeman

''OK Christmas Special Santa Jack is specialing the

Solana - Aquarium System | Current What's Next

for 499.99 plus shipping''

... if you like it then shoot Jack a pm, I'm waiting on the Elos nano :D

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Just for knowledge the tank isnt made by oceanic it is made by current-usa

Booze I am actually prototyping a nano it should be really cool starfire on 3 sides etc...

caitrina

I see you looking Lynn...:lol: of course then again, I guess I am too...he he
actually isn't this similar to the one at HR except for the pendant, remember that tank with everything built in that Joe said made a hellacious noise, that being the reason the guy was selling it.

lcstorc

That was the Red Sea nano. This one is different. I have looked at them before and they seem really cool but I'm tanked out for a while. They have several different lighting and stand options.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
There is one of these at my LFS. It's been there for a couple of months because it is over priced, as is the price tag on this one. Jacks got a better offer.

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
I really hate it when manufactures put out a new product& the stores sky rocket the price specially when the manufactures have great discounts on them.

So again 499.99 plus shipping until Dec 31st