Equipping a 90 Gallon

Anselth

Alright, so over the past few months, I've started building up my stockpile of equipment to start up my 90 when I get home. So far this is what I have:

Stand - i built it myself, 33" interior height so I have plenty of room for equipment.

Lighting - 2 250w metal halides with Ushio 10k bulbs, 2x54w T5 actinics

Filtration - CPR HOB overflow (my stand design pretty much precludes a reef ready tank), Sump will be probably a 29 gallon with baffles. Quiet one 6000 for the return, which will be plumbed into a spray bar or manifold. 2 Phosban reactors for phosban and carbon.

Skimming - Octopus NW200

Circulation - 2 Korallia 2's plus one maxijet 1200, as much to keep the siphon going in the overflow as to provide flow.

All I really have left to purchase is the controller (AC 3) and the tank itself, which I am looking at the Oceanic ultimate series for. I'm considering UV as well, but can add that on later, possibly plumbing it in line with the phosban reactors. My questions are, does the equipment look good, and did I miss anything?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I really like the controller you're going to get. That's probably my next controller too.

How far are you from "going home" to start this system?

Got any pictures?

Anselth

Al, I'm 9.5 timezones from home :) Be there in 6 months or so again. I'm pretty sure most of the equipment is still boxed but I might be able to persuade Shale to take some photos

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh no rush buddy. Just curious to know how long I have to wait to see what you ultimately end up doing.

Hope all is well in your time zone and you get home sooner than expected and safely. :D