ELOS Test Kits...

Corvus

Are they any good? I need one to test KH and I want one that is simple (like me) and accurate. From what I've seen on-line this one looks pretty straight-forward.

Thanks!

C.

Corvus

I ordered the ELOS already, but the Hanna is on my radar. I could always give the ELOS to someone....

C.

I will be setting up a new tank soon, be good to know how you get on with the ELOS or go for the Hanna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Corvus

ELOS kit arrived yesterday and it works great--easy to use and the color-change was quite obvious. Clear directions. I'd recommend it.

I might get the Hanna at some point in the future, but the ELOS kit is quite good.

C.
dKH 9

Corvus

And how RIGHT you were!

I wonder if I need to post a picture of the kit... LOL!!!!!

Thanks, Frankie!

C.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I had good experiences with the elos kits. Better then salifert imo.
I think the ca++ (calcium) kit is much better then any I have used.
The k+ (potassium) I haven't tried yet. The kz one worked for me but I need a new kit. I will order it and see how it is with my next online purchase.

Corvus

I have an ELOS magnesium test kit on the way.

Thanks again for the responses and advice. I think I will now go and test my dKH again....

C.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Good deal. Let me know how it works.
The problem With The k+ Test Seems To Revolve Around The Ability To Read It clearly.

Corvus

dKH still 9 as of last night.

I think the Mg test kit is a bit more involved, but hopefully I can figure it out.

I wonder if ELOS makes a "master" test kit that includes a bunch of essential tests? I will search the web later today.....

Cheers!

C.