elegance coral just blew up!!!

Andy

20130316_162029_zps2eaacde3.jpg

this is my elegance coral. ten mins ago it i checked it and was normal, two mins after i looked agen and it had blown up. not like when its fed it blew up as if it was about to burst. it looks a little inflated compared to how it is in the picture but has gone down. any one have ne ideas as to what is going on?

Andy

its just done it agen and i got a picture wtf!!!!!!!

20130317_182407_zpsd62cf8e1.jpg

is this normal???? my luck with lps aint goin too well atm grrr

Tokalosh

This is normal when did you last feed it?

Mine does this after a water change and just after I've fed it.

Tok

Andy

iv did a wc yesterday and it was fed last yester day with goldpods. thanks tok was a little wooried my frogspawn and acan look a little more inflated but i myt just be seing things!

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Looks like a normal feeding reaction to me. If you've recently switched to a different food, i'd cut feedings in half till you know how they handle the new food.

and check all the params in the tank. Ammonia, nitrate, phosphate, salinity and temp.

Andy

ok thanks for advice. i have switched foods. i use a product called goldpods as my lfs owner says he wrote an article on it and its the best food hes ever had (and hes highly regarded). i noticed a min after i target fed everything they wud literally expand and double in size much more of a reaction than iv seen before. my acan frag was blowing up like a balloon before my eyes. try it u will be impressed.