Electrical Box . . .

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Dennis. That would be AWESOME!!!

Yes Terry I sure could. I'd have to make some changes but that's possible. If it wont fit without the tabs I'll probably do that

Thanks gang :)

garret

i have two 20amp breakers for my 135

i found some power strips that have a switch for each outlet
just look up ultra 7-outlet

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks garret! I'll try to locate one. That's EXACTLY what I need. I googled it and Tiger Direct used to carry them. Here's what is says now

We're sorry, the product you have searched for is no longer available for sale.
However, product information for this product is still available by clicking on the link below.

Ultra ULT31570 / 7-Outlet / Power Strip
Sku No. 914023 - Manufacturer Part No. ULT31570

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
and when I went to Amazon here's what it says

Availability: Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Request this item from another seller.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
And this is from the "Ultra" website

MSRP $16.99
Currently unavailable
for purchase online
at UltraProducts.com
and NONE of their listed resellers have it either! I was THAT close... :(

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Jason. I saw that link and actually went to ORDER it. But then when you get to the "Shopping Cart" you get a WHOPPING surprise of going from $20 to
$ Subtotal: $ 56.00 EACH! That's steep!! Also makes me wonder WHY it's been pulled from the US shelves.... makes me very cautious!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I take it back... they WONT ship it to US. I chatted with the "Live Support" and they aren't set up for US shipping. That's odd.. at least to me.

Jason25

Ya, I just read that these are available all over Europe but almost impossible to find in the US. Hmm, here is an idea maybe SAS can order it since he is in Canada and then ship to you?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Jason I placed an "Order" from that last link but their odering process is "different". When you place an order it doesn't REALLY order it. Now I'm waiting on the EMAIL with the link in it so I can officially order it and get a shipping quote. Strange :)

tbittner

If they're setup to be used outside of the USA, I'd be concerned that they are only wired for 220 AND they only have the Europe style sockets.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Very true Terry. WHEN they were available to US they were US Standards and should work just fine. I just wonder WHY they aren't now. Makes you wonder!!