Egg crate?

Intranick

Speaking of your work We really needed a large generator last night. I went to the shop to feed & top off the tanks. WHen I was on my way home I clled Vicki she was setting the small generators in place because power was out. I got to listen to the big generator outside my window until 12:36 this morning. Then when the power came back on I had to go to Vickis Parents & turn the generator off & put everything back to Utility power. I cant wait until the cash is avaiable to do a big non-interuptable Generator. Good news no losses no floods all is well except sleep.

hmm.. how big is big? :p family company has one that's 375Kw, our other company used to have one that was 1250Kw, but it came with the building and was WAY too big for the operation, would be stuck on idle if we tried to run it

I wonder if it would do any damage to hook up a "UPS" to my tank (uninteruptable power supply, for "computer use only")

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I wonder if it would do any damage to hook up a "UPS" to my tank (uninteruptable power supply, for "computer use only")

I run these on all of my tanks. They are cheap and give a short level of power back-up. Only run your essential items (power head, heater etc) to maximize runtime.

Allen :)