Duncans...big beautiful Duncans!!

FCatCH76

These colonies are getting way too big for the tank. The original colony came from Live Aquaria and this is my second trimming. Very hardy, have shipped well in the past. Will ship in a insulated container with either heat cold pack based on location.

Australian Duncanopsammia axifuga:
13 heads- $100
11 heads- $85

IMG_7842.jpg

IMG_6893.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6899.jpg
    IMG_6899.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 367

FCatCH76

no takers? How about this, $120 overnight shipping for the 13 head and $105 for the 11 head. I'll even throw in some small frags of zoas with each order.

CoreyM

Wow bro you been thinking about it for 3 weeks. Pull the trigger already. I have a few heads from those colony's. Great Duncan's , great seller.

FCatCH76

Here is a more recent video and you can see the two actual colonies for sale:

[video=youtube;ll6-B2gEfug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll6-B2gEfug[/video]

FCatCH76

buy any colony of Duncans this week and receive whammi' watermelon zoa frag and a colt coral

deal ends on the 7/6/12

fishguy4

i cant i am on vacation for about 3 weeks now and m sry to keep you waiting so long i forgot about this thread. Hope someone jumps on this and if im back and they are availible i will try to buy em.

FCatCH76

daveyjones received his duncans and hopefully comes back and post his experience or a pic! I am willing to take the other colony and frag it out. $10 a head this way and will discount with frags of three or more. These really have to go as my elegance coral is growing everyday and the duncans will loose this battle. help a duncan out...please!