Duncan

michael_cb_125

Yeah, I orderd the HUGE one. Ive been lookin at it for a while, the price was just too good to pass up. I talked with Sonny, and he said that it has really perked up since the picc, he said that it is a very nice coral. I Also ordered a huge Red Blasto and a Big AOG Frag

Hypertek99

Those pics on the first page are Duncans. I have some they are very hardy corals. I hope you didn't pay too much for the 35 heads cuz they grow extremely fast. You will have like 100 polyps in a month with those 35 LOL!!! Dendros come in yellow, red, or orange they are pretty much bigger sun corals but they stay out in the morning not like sun corals that only come out at night. You can feed the duncans but they are also photosynthic.

Hypertek99

Dendro's are not hard to take care of at all. What you are reading about are sun corals. They have very little survival rate. The dendro's will stay out all day so you can feed it. The sun corals are very finicky as they don't stay open in the mornings only nights. They are non-photosynthesis so you will have to feed them in order for them to survive. They are extremely beautiful corals. If you want an even more rare coral get the Rhizo or mini Balanophyllia The Rhizo is triple the size of the dendro it's huge but they cost around $300-$1000 per right now and the mini balano is smaller and are still pretty pricey.

Hypertek99

Duncan
9kuzqt.jpg

25pn5g5.jpg

oauova.jpg

prow

:lookaroun where where where, are they, i dont see any:confused: help me out here:contract: ..hint hint:invisible

michael_cb_125

They are in the tank. It is HUGE. It has over 35 heads. The "stalk" is Green, and the polyps are greenish tan. The polyps are half open ow. I will post pics later this evening as I am back at work.

michael_cb_125

Here they are. The pics are bad and the corals are not all the way opened by olwell
SANY0010.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

My mandarin checkin out the HUGE new coral
SANY0027-2.jpg