Dr.Foster and Smith

Kovu

I bought some powerheads about a year ago and for some reason the magnet that hold them together decided to reverse the magnetic field, it was way past the gurarrante but yet they sent me new power heads and also gave me another one free of charge, I will say thats some of the best costumer service i have ever seen.

redsea reefer

I bought some powerheads about a year ago and for some reason the magnet that hold them together decided to reverse the magnetic field, it was way past the gurarrante but yet they sent me new power heads and also gave me another one free of charge, I will say thats some of the best costumer service i have ever seen.

Now that's customer service...:thumber:

jcgardner

They are one of the best. That is who I ordered all of my fish supplies from. Considering I live 2.5 to 4 hours from a lfs, I also order my live stock from liveaquaria.com. They are definately a 5 star company in my opinion.

wm23oh

I also purchase from them and have had no complaints. They have taken care of any items that were damaged in shipping ASAP. Highly recommended.
:chair:

reefman78

def would recommend them to anyone, great ppl to deal with ,if you have a problem it is usually resolved very quickly

snarf

I have ordered from them many times with no problems ever. Plus the $5.99 ground shipping they have right now...can't beat it when you need a bucket of salt!

I have also had some wonderful experiences with them. They sent my order to the wrong location. I caught it in time, they sent it a second time next day so that I would get it on time. A+ for Dr Foster and Smith.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
The best in my opinion, and a no hassle guarantee (unlike others I've dealt with). Their customer support can't be beat!

mbdave

I have bought many, many, corals from them and the few that were damaged or dead have been refunded to me with no questions. IMHO there is no better and not many close.

zenzence

FREE SHIPPING ON No Exclusions!!!!! Just ordered a 175 gallon mix of Coral Pro Salt for 54.99!!! FREE SHIPPING