Downgrading :( tank help

Mperkins92

I'm planning on moving soon and sadly i will most likely have to get a smaller tank when i move. I want to get the aqua illumination sol nano for the tank which i believe would go well with a cube tank. My problem is i don't know where a good place for a cube is. i'm planning on keeping it around 30-40 gallons. I'm not as interested in the biocube/redsea because i want to have a large sump for it and don't see the point in buying an all in one tank if i'm planning on adding on. any input is appreciated. Thankyou!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
No other place to locate a larger tank? Used tanks don't sell for even close to what we paid. I mean not even close.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

Mperkins92

I know. I did buy the tank used tho. I'm gonna be a lot busier too so I won't have time for the big tank or the money for it.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm not as interested in the biocube/redsea because i want to have a large sump for it and don't see the point in buying an all in one tank if i'm planning on adding on.

I think you're exactly right :) Would really be a waste of money and materials in this case.