Dottyback Help

Last year my mom bought me a neon dottyback as a present. I really like him and he behaved. Recently i purchased a pair of grade a picassos and he has a tendancy to bully them a little even though they dont seem to be afraid of him. My main problem is that i moved my tank a couple months ago and replaced the sand bed. I am still trying to get all my algea under control and the dottyback keeps eating my hermits and really anything else that moves other than turbo snails. He didnt use to be like this but now even when i feed them (mysis) it eats so much it looks pregnant. I am looking for advice on how to get him out without having to move everything. Thanks

carmexx

Well in my experience with Dottybacks, they can be aggressive towards tank inhabitants. I have an Indigo Dottyback and he flashes at my Occelaris Clowns occasionally but i do know he has a taste for hermits. I finally went "Crab Free" and i have had much better success. As for getting the dottyback out, If he's like mine he has a burrow under the rock or in back where it's hard to get to. Good Luck!