Don't want to be whipped with a strand of caulerpa

becki

i haven't posted in a while ,but i've been so sad, on March 1 our home burned to the ground ,lucky my dogs went out the doggie door,but i lost my reef tank and my african gray parrot .
But i'm getting started again with a 200 gal reef tank ,but it will be awhile before it will be as nice as my other one.
It had to be the worst day ,so we should enjoy what we have because it can go in a hurry.
And by the way i shared some of my bright red mushroom with a freind so i will get another start,they were beautiful,check my gallary and see
i will post some pictures soon ,thanks for listening
Becki

dobejazz

Re: Don't want to be wipped with a strand of caulerpa

Welcome Back Becki
So sorry to hear of your loss :(

ReefLady

Staff member

Becki, sorry to hear that. I lost my first reef, along with everything else, in a fire as well. It sheds a whole new light on what matters (health, safety, loved ones) and what doesn't (possessions).

Best of luck getting a new reef running, be sure to post pics!

Travis

vdituri

Sorry to hear about your losses Becki.
I can't even imagine what you are going through.

Did you old reef have xenia? I could send you some of mine to help get your reef started again.

Victor

ScubaDrew

Sorry for your loss. I'll be sure to take your advice and appreciate the things I care for a bit longer today.

Drew

becki

yes i had xenia,it was so sad .but i have to go on and maybe it will be fun with this new one ,thanks

framerguy

Welcome back Becki. And I am very sorry for your losses. I'll second victors offer and will frag anything in my tank and ship it to you when you are ready.

becki

you guys have brought tears your so thoughtful.You really find the meaning of freinds,you can't live without them

boozeman

:bugout: sorry to hear about your losses and I hope that the new reef rises from the ashes of the first one like the mighty phoenix to be even better than it was before

Doot77

Sorry to hear about your loss, my family lost our home to a fire when I was in High School so I know what its like. Glad to hear the dogs made it out ok.

Witfull

no matter the emotional attachment,,,possessions are possesions. you and your family are safe and together. true memories are in the heart and can never be taken.

you will reef again...and we are here to help and encourage,,,like it or not~

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
All the best for your future Becki! very sorry to hear this, fire is one of my major concerns at home, very scary. Im too far away and across a border to send stuff so Ill just send happy thoughts your way. Steve