diemakers 650 build

Diemaker

well hooked up the new apex dos for water changes all i can say is wow life is much easier. I did have a pump system setup but it still took me about 1/2hr to do the job. I currently have the dos setup to do 2.5 gal a day. The unit was very easy to setup and works great. it was very pricey but i wanted something that was plug and play with my apex

LakeLivin

I've had my DOS setup for DWC's for about a month now and it's working very well. Best investment I've made for my tank so far.

LakeLivin

I totally agree... It's a bit noisy and I would not want it setup in my cabinet either. As you may know mine is setup in my garage so no noise issues.

Diemaker

well it's been about 21/2 months from when I hooked up my apex dos for daily water changes. Al lI can say is this is awesome. I have even cut way back on my dosing as I'm changes 3 gallons per day.I'm also running one for dosing cal and alk I love the charts and being able to control everything on the fashion control panel.

I also switch out my steves LED kit a while back and returned to using the T5's and what a major difference in everything. I'm still using the led's for actinic only as I modded the centre light fixture to install the lighting

LakeLivin

Glad to hear your AWC is working well for you. I'm loving my setup as well and I'm so glad I did it. I'm still doing 3-part dosing (Cal,Mag,Alk) in my tank but cut the dosing back from what I was doing before I started AWC's.

Diemaker

I'm finding I don't really need to dose at all right now with my coral load as the water changes are keeping up with it. Sure make reefing a lot more fun not doing water changes.

Sent from my space ship

Diemaker

2e114697adc9f41df7bee384d0502ab8.jpg

Thought I should put up a new recent pic

Sent from my space ship