Devon the tank that he built.

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Built347 said:
There are many reasons you end up on the bus.. its noting to be ashamed of.. I'm here for u buddy. Im drinker than math.. therefor I ride the bus for the evening until I wake up undrank in the morning.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

It's not the bus I mind, its this stupid helmet they make me wear...

crank-yankers-03.jpg

....Secret Super Hero....

Last edited:

Built347

I think he meant diarrhea.. that's it... Your on the bus Ben...

Built347

Can I drive? I has permit. :D

I'm looking at 49cc scooters... In Missouri they are street legal with no Helmet or plates or registration or anything... Perfect starter bike... You will learn how to dodge cars quickly.. lmao... Don't know about Illinois law tho

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
I'm looking at 49cc scooters... In Missouri they are street legal with no Helmet or plates or registration or anything... Perfect starter bike... You will learn how to dodge cars quickly.. lmao... Don't know about Illinois law tho

Those are the death traps... Not motorcycles. At least a bike has the power and speed to get out of the way in an emergency. Those don't. Plus, when I'm in a car and they are holding up traffic in front of me I really wanna open my door and smack them with it as I pass... Just sayin...

Built347

Lol.. they are 10 points if u knock em over... A new door on your car is not worth only 10 points... But Tuesday is x2 points so watch out..

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
Lol.. they are 10 points if u knock em over... A new door on your car is not worth only 10 points... But Tuesday is x2 points so watch out..

My wife's car is a beater... So its all good. I get mad bonuses because of all the 10 points I rack up...

steved13

PREMIUM
Matt, I have to ask...when you started this thread was it a reference to "Darmok at Tanagra" or "Temba, his arms wide"? If you don't know what those mean then it wasn't and I just let my geek out. LOL