Devon the tank that he built.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Dude. Cmon. Get off the 4 wheeler. Park the bike n talk tank.

Who wants the man the myth Devon back on here.

N sam. Sister Cmon.

.............its calibrate ur hydrometer month. no not really but Sheez its important.

Brandon78

I was just wondering about them literally about 20 min ago or so. I thinks they dont like us anymore ><

sk8rdn

Guys... Lay off him a bit and give him some time... He needs to practice on the new bike so he can take the training wheels off... :D

....Secret Super Hero....

Brandon78

Guys... Lay off him a bit and give him some time... He needs to practice on the new bike so he can take the training wheels off... :D

I heard after he takes those off hes building a tank shaped sidecar

Funlad3

He's actually already built the side car tank. It's cycling as we speak. He's passed out, as the cycle has been so boring. Poor guy.

dmatt88

He's busy reefing. Shhhhh don't interrupt

.............its calibrate ur hydrometer month. no not really but Sheez its important.

Funlad3

He's engineering a special class of sea men to do his tank work. :D (Yes, Devon, I'm asking for it. Give it to me! :lol:)

sk8rdn

Funlad3 said:
He's engineering a special class of sea men to do his tank work. :D (Yes, Devon, I'm asking for it. Give it to me! :lol:)

Asking for sea men? Followed by "give it to me?" Dude... Too easy...

dmatt88

Naw. Devons a do it ur selfer.

sk8rdn

dmatt88 said:
Naw. Devons a do it ur selfer.

Lucky Sam....

Built347

I am very strong. :p .. And I don't donate sea men to anyone underaged Ben.. sorry.. I should have some more time on the forum now that I'm done working craigslist... Man if you want a deal u really need to go all in cl.. .now to project "fix livingroom" and then project "acrylic tanks suck--replace wall tank with glass 125.". Still working on the official name.. :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Funlad3

Project plywood. Devon, I see a 1000 display tank in your future. Fill in the fishroom. Make it a fish room.