decided to go 60 gal cube DIY Stand DIY sump + refugium :)

Hi everybody! I haven't been up to date with everything since ive been so busy. But i did a U-turn instead of a standard 75 i went with a 60 cube. Tank was custom made with 3 side starphire glass 2x2x2 painted black back with center overflow. And i did a DIY stand out of 2x2's pretty simple and painted it black.I plan on doing a coral w some SPECIFIC fish (NEED HELP!!!) i don't know what to put in it so far except maybe pair of gold stripe maroon or pair onyx clowns for the carpet anemone.

setup:
60 gallon cube 2 x 2 x 2
250W HQI sunpod w/ 6bl/6wh heats the water temp 1 degree farenheit
10 gallon sump i went and got glass pieces cut for $10 dollars made bubble trap and a refugium. I know its not enough so i plan on doing another external refugium? in the near future..
75 Pounds of LR
90 pounds of LS

Live stock
1 3 head hammerhead coral
6-7" green carpet

Clean up crew:
1 Cleaner shrimp
5 sand sifter snails
6 Mexican turbos
7 hermit crabs
1 emerald crab
1 arrow crab
1 sally crab

I think the light looks really nice in my room. I don't have much space as you can see in the picture its right beside my bed, all plumping was done by me its actually really quiet i only hear the steady sound of water flow no burping from the overflow or anything anymore. the center base rock is my prized 45 pound 1 piece completely purpled Tonga rock.. others Fuji premium+Fuji about a 3 inch deep sand bed of some really really nice crystaly shiny not as fine but none the less beautiful looks like diamonds in the sand! i got from a guy i met locally. the tank has been established for about 2 months now, smoothly.. other than some aptasia.. That i will soon take care of.

Sorry i was supposed to take pictures as i go along with my build but it took longer than i thought.. but it is up now and i will just stare at it =]

DSC00264.jpg
DSC00276.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

QuentinB

That's a sweet tank, man! Plumbing looks pretty good, it took a little while to figure out which way the pic was rotated(I'm a little tired :D )

Any ideas what kinda fish you want in there?

Thanks everybody! yeah i just have a down pipe that drips into the fuge slowly no air bubbles at all and the other into the bubble trap. I can adjust just for more circulation or water flow. As far as fish go i have nothing in mind yet except something to host my anemones!(Clown fish) i'm a big fan of them.. My friend has a 5" RBTA hes thinking about passing on to me so i have my fingers crossed. really taking my time on fish just waiting a little longer til I can put a couple more corals in!

tnwillia

Very nice! If you get a chance how about a few shots of your Cabinet and Sump so we can see your hard work. Thanks!

picked up a gold striped maroon and dripped acclimated for an hour yesterday, hes been hanging around the back of the tank since last night.. anyone know what can be up?