December '07 Photo Contest

brikeibur

Did someone ask for a Pygmy???

How about a dwarf Cherub Angelfish.... :)
His name is Ralphie.

(with flash)
ralphie.jpg

Here is another, just to show how 'wittle' he is!!

(without flash)
3wks_Jul01_2007_193_.JPG

(not sure which pic I'm going to put in the photo contest, but I sure do love these little guys!! SOOOO cute!)

hello_ralphie.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice photos everyone! Angels are such a pretty fish but I only see one photo in the gallery... make sure you upload yours!

prow

still working on getting a battery for my camera, mine no longer will take a charge. soon

hma, nice fish bro. i have always wanted a regal angel. that looks like a indo pacific one, could it be?? have you had it long?

hma

@ Craig Manoukian
Hi Craig, I have a picture in the competition, however, a few other also very good. I can not decide. Maybe I let you all vote the best about it in my Chronical ?

@ Prown
The boy is still alive, and is now 3 years old, he comes from Bali.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Lee my daughter is working hard getting her new tank ready so she can get good pictures of her angels. She stole my new clown tank for them saying her angels need more room over the clowns in a 120. I couldn't argue with that so i sacrificed :). We are done testing it and setting it up tomorrow. I hope it doesn't cycle being 2x's larger then her current setup. But being a freshwater tank i think it will just be like a large water change.
Pictures to come!

althea2you

_MG_3124sized.jpg

our Imperator Angelfish

he appears a little purple because of his morning lights! LOL he is already starting to morph, its really cool to see!

Last edited: