December '06 Photo Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
biggrinbounce.gif
It's photo contest time again!!

December's photo contest theme will be Tridacna clams in your aquarium.

Winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month AND will also receive a $25 gift certificate from Finsdepot.com !!!
thumb.gif

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of a clam.

3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by
midnight (EST) November 30th
: December '06 Photo Contest Gallery.

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to play in this game.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available December 1st and will remain open through the 8th. The winner will be announced on December 9th.

Once you upload your photo into the December '06 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~
smile.gif

Disclaimer: IF the winning photo belongs to a member who is out of the sponsor's shipping range, the discount will then become transferrable and the winner will choose the recipient. Note: The recipient must be located within the sponsor's shipping range.

pmac90

well, thank you very much Doni, I guess I'll be sitting this one out!
OR ... it is a great reason to get them T5's i've been looking at for months... although a little birdie told me something about something. wheres that light of yours going?? hehehehe :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ok i'll give it a shot. I never did ID this clam so let me know if its the right kind. I don't know to much about them. This was a hitcher on a frag i bought 3 years ago about.

Last edited:

pmac90

I just went to the Gallery. Yes, blue eyes, yours is in along with warnbergs. FFrankie, i didn't see yours. i think you'll have to move it over. i'm doing my best woody impression since i haven't seen her on all day............ :)

lcstorc

Well everybody can now meet little bit. He is a tiny maxima clam I have had about 2 months now. He is only a bit over an inch across but I can see new growth so he must be happy.

little_bit_rs2.JPG