Dave's RSM 500

The pumps have the option to have greater or lesser flow. Check the pump to make sure the nozzle is set to all the way open.

The only issue i have had is when the pumps quit working a couple of times. Turned out it was build up on the impeller. I now soak my pumps every 6 moths or so in ascetic acid to remove build up. Since doing that i have have had no issues with them quitting.

Thanks Dave.... that sorted it!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Dave, I hope everything is fine for you since we have no further news from you.

Mr. Clean needs to share pictures of his beautiful tank MORE often...
He likes me to beg for NEW PICTURES (please David Shaw ;) ) :camera:

David Shaw

Here are the new tank shots as requested.

They are not very good though as i have spent the afternoon tweaking things (there's a surprise :) ) so some of the corals aren't fully open. Also not all of the lights were on.

I will take more once everything is open and all the lights are running.

I have added 2 more fish, a Flame Angel and a Lemmon Peel Angel. That brings me up to 6 Angel fish now. All are getting along just fine. i thought it might be risky putting in a second Flame into the tank, but as soon as he went int the tank the other Flame didn't even bother. Now they are swimming around together.

Better pics to follow soon, just wanted to update you all, and a huge apology for the delay in posting.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Very Beautiful David!! :snshne: Your tank has always been one of the prettiest I've ever seen & You and your angels are my envy. :geekin:

David Shaw

Thanks Diana, very much appreciated. I will take better pics once everything have opened up again. I am so pleased i managed to get a tank of Angel's that all get on. I was always told the rules were only one Angel per tank. Rules are meant to be broken :)

Choff

<in my best doing Bob voice >
12.... weeks.... laator...

...stupid auto correct

Lol that was supposed to say sponge bob voice.

David beautiful ( and my god that back wall ) as always. I always think I'm on point with my husbandry and then you post. Cheers bud. I appreciate the work you put in.

LakeLivin

Looking good as usual. Love the lemon peel! It's always been one of my favorite fish and I'm thinking of adding one to my tank.

David Shaw

Lol that was supposed to say sponge bob voice.

David beautiful ( and my god that back wall ) as always. I always think I'm on point with my husbandry and then you post. Cheers bud. I appreciate the work you put in.

You would be amazed at the difference it makes keeping the back wall clean. It makes the whole tank look sharper. I really do notice the difference once it is cleaned (weekly). Definitely worth the effort.

David Shaw

Looking good as usual. Love the lemon peel! It's always been one of my favorite fish and I'm thinking of adding one to my tank.

Thanks so much. I too love the lemon peel's. Both additions fitted in really well, all angels are playing nicely together. Am very tempted to add another angel if one takes my fancy :)

Choff

You would be amazed at the difference it makes keeping the back wall clean. It makes the whole tank look sharper. I really do notice the difference once it is cleaned (weekly). Definitely worth the effort.
I couldn't agree more. I love it, but as my corals grow its becoming impossible to reach everywhere.

I keep mine kind of clean, yours is clean all the way down to the base.

...stupid auto correct

DaddyTLi

I couldn't agree more. I love it, but as my corals grow its becoming impossible to reach everywhere.

I keep mine kind of clean, yours is clean all the way down to the base.

...stupid auto correct
My arm is not that long and with extensions it require a lot of strength, which i dont have.

Tom

Choff

I've broken 2 extension poles, I stick to the site have helds and get what I can reach.

...stupid auto correct

David Shaw

I have my trusted cleaning stick :) I made sure that the rocks are far enough away from the wall that i can clean top to bottom. No way could i have rocks pushed back to the wall - the thought of not being able to keep the back wall clean would drive me nuts :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I have my trusted cleaning stick :) I made sure that the rocks are far enough away from the wall that i can clean top to bottom. No way could i have rocks pushed back to the wall - the thought of not being able to keep the back wall clean would drive me nuts :)

^^That's only something that Mr. Clean would say, LOL!! We expect nothing less from you David Shaw...keep up the good work. I'll look forward to any and ALL the pictures you want to share of your beautiful tank of Angels.
:camera:So get out that camera and share away!! :camera:

Choff

David what stick do you use? In sure you posted it before, but you'll have to forgive me for not wanting to comb 1k+ posts looking for it. :D

...stupid auto correct