corals dying, questions

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
UUGHH, I just have trust issues with not knowing WHO at the LFS mixed up the water, when was it mixed up, were they paying good attention to the whole process or doing 10 other things at the same time???? No big deal to them if they kill everything in your tank cause THEY WILL SELL You all new replacements then.
I'll be glad when you get your own stuff up for making water...I have a good feeling that you are going to have an AWESOME set up from all the energy & DIY skills you're showing with this :)
Water Quality is what makes this hobby successful, without it....we are sunk!

kyle4201

Thanks D. I have great plans. All your guys help, i mean, Ive never seen a forum with so many great people all trying to help others b4. Im still in awe about this. I say this all the time but thank you so much!! I feel like if I fail ill be letting you guys down. Just 1 more reason I have to get it right (other than pride and I love it), Ill make you all proud!! your efforts and advice will be put to good use. :) just finished my new fuge. Going in fri or sat when my Buble Magus gets here. Thats when im going to follow the 5 day water change regiment (i forgot who) told me about.
20130709_181759_zpsda5093a9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

kyle4201

I asked my Lfs about their sw. The informed me it is ocean water they get delivered & filter it. Good or bad? Seems good to me but idk.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Actual ocean water? Wow. Fancy! I'll stick with draining the Great Lakes for now. :thumbup:

kyle4201

I'm hoping it's fancy. I'm waiting for someone who knows more than me to chime in and say hello that is terrible stop doing that. Go spend $400 and make your own water. Lol lol

kyle4201

WOW!!! Was just looking at my 1st posts on my chronicle and came across this thread I started WAY BACK WHEN I WAS BRAND NEW!!! (the begining of july, lol,, it seams sooooo much longer!!!) I was planing on getting a tank, filling it, having fish and changing a filter once and a while.

I cant beleive how much you all have taught me in the last 4 months. Ive added 2 fuges, water station with 5 stage ro/id, mixing station, 40g corn teen, and waiting on my LED's that should arive tomorrow. plus all the knowledge.

I want to say thank you to all that have helped me come so far so fast. Im addicted and ill see some of you in Denver. :)

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
That's why we're here! Happy to share my limited wealth of knowledge anytime.

yankieman

WOW!!! Was just looking at my 1st posts on my chronicle and came across this thread I started WAY BACK WHEN I WAS BRAND NEW!!! (the begining of july, lol,, it seams sooooo much longer!!!) I was planing on getting a tank, filling it, having fish and changing a filter once and a while.

I cant beleive how much you all have taught me in the last 4 months. Ive added 2 fuges, water station with 5 stage ro/id, mixing station, 40g corn teen, and waiting on my LED's that should arive tomorrow. plus all the knowledge.

I want to say thank you to all that have helped me come so far so fast. Im addicted and ill see some of you in Denver. :)

You have come quite aways since I read that you wanted to keep getting water from LFS instead of making your own ,,, good job my friend!!!