SecretAgent

Still have a couple of toadstools for sale..and other stuff

Mother Toadstool
P6150044.jpg

Ones for sale.....$8 per toad
P6150043.jpg

P6150039.jpg

P6150022.jpg

Have 2 more thats not pictured, they are mounted on half shells of a clam. Same toads as above and off same Mother toad

Nuclear Flame Zoas....17+ polyps.....$35...These are on a plug
P6150040.jpg

Mother colony
P6150030.jpg

Silver tip pipe organ.....$15...on a plug and completely covered
P6150038.jpg

9 Head candy coral....$30
P6150037.jpg

Leather coral....Mother....Piece off mother is approx 3"....$10...Color in pic shows brown, but its not. Colors are a pinkish and a green
P6150036.jpg

Pagoda frag....not off this mother, but the same pagoda cup coral....Green....6 heads and some forming.....$20

P6150035.jpg

Chocolate brown with mint green eye zoas....lost count at 60...$35
P6150034.jpg

I forgot what this SPS' name is, but it has cobalt blue tips...this pic is not the one for sale, just showing the color
P6150032.jpg

This is the one for sale....off the same Mother, which isnt pictured....frag has one approx 2" long branch and one tiny piece beside it......both has the blue coloring, even the tiny piece......$25
P6150033.jpg

GSP.....many pieces for sale....generous pieces, comes unmounted. I grow them in my sand bed.....$4 pc
P6150028.jpg

4 head hammer with babies.........$20
P6150025.jpg

2 head hammer with babies........$15
P6150041.jpg

16 head candy.......$45
P6150024.jpg

12 head candy....$35
P6150023.jpg

13 head candy.......$40
P6150047.jpg

Thats all I have right now. Will have more soon.

Please remember that these corals, as with any bought, will have color differences under different lighting and different water params. ALL corals are grown under 400w 20k bulbs

Shipping is flat rate of $25 for up to three items. Shipping to continental US only and will be shipped Fed Ex overnight. Each additional item (after 3) is $5.00

SecretAgent

4 head candy........$20
P6150021.jpg

Bright green centered cloves..$5 per 5 clove group.Can frag these at any time without consequence....and would rather frag them once ordered...Below is just to show what they look like. Off same group as ones pictured. Ones pictured are glued to inside rim of a vase, looks like flowers in the vase....=)
P6150026.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Lots of great corals for sale :)

Sooo jealous of your setups, not really but they are very nice :p you keep me droolin!

SecretAgent

Its ok Eric, you can be jealous, Im jealous of your 300g

Doesnt matter, I got you droolin again, even if it did take some corals to do it...*wink*

C'mon fellow RS members, buy these up, proceeds of the sales go for a worthy cause.........

..........cause I need to sell them....LoL.....getting over run with stuff and need to thin out.

SecretAgent

Oh yeah Eric, have you noticed how much better my picture taking has gotten? *Beam* Arent you just so proud of me??? =)~

SecretAgent

Gotcha Grendel....=) Emailed replied

Anyone else wanna be a good hearted reefer and buy to the cause????? =)

Thanks Grendel!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Your pictures have improved :) you can post some more self portriates for my to drool over, the corals was just I slight drip, easily wiped with sleeve I didn't need to air dry my key board like last time :)

In the back of my mind the little voice keeps saying "Down Boy" :D

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Nope but me likey, I wouldn't blame you if you were pulling pics off the web for me. lol

Dam loony tunes anyways :p

cbrownfish

Hey blue eyes, where are ya located?? ;) Interested in the nuke flames but not wild about shipping long distances. You open to any trades or cash only?

SecretAgent

Im in Newnan Ga shipping is a flat rate of $25 for up to three items

I could be open for a trade if you have something sweet for me....=)

SecretAgent

Well, it would take a certain kind of person to be that kind of way Eric, and, well, lets just face it......Im just too lovable to be even close to the kind of person it would take to be that deceptive.....=)~.....With me, what you see is what you get....