coraline algae

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here the syntax... for your pic I removed the 1st bracket so you could see it [ pretty tank !

IMG]http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Brian_Shleifer/171_zps1133dee6.jpg[/IMG]

171_zps1133dee6.jpg

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Sweet tank!

With a tank of that size, I'd recommend thinking about adding a little more rock. You don't need to go crazy but another 50 to 100lbs would only do you some good. Keep the pic's coming!

Creekview

I second the more rock. I'd get 100 lbs of dry from MarcoRocks. It's very porous and will become "live" pretty quickly. I'm a 2 lbs. per gallon advocate, have 80 lbs. in my 40 breeder.

aprime11b

I second the more rock. I'd get 100 lbs of dry from MarcoRocks. It's very porous and will become "live" pretty quickly. I'm a 2 lbs. per gallon advocate, have 80 lbs. in my 40 breeder.

Thanks. If you saw my stock, I am pretty heavy with the 13 fish in there.. especially my young bamboo.. That is why I do not go with 2lbs per gallon or even move more rock from the fuge or sump into the DT. I am sitting at 220g approx. So I am just trying to give the fish and shark enough space to move.

One thing I may do is stack the rock up high on one side of the tank to make more surface area for the shark. If I do that, perhaps I may add a few pieces but I dont want to take up more floor space. Am I crazy for thinking like this?