Coral Cradles ?

lcstorc

Looks like a neat idea. I may just order a sample pack or two and give it a try. If I do, I will let you know. Hmm wonder if they will be at MACNA. I may wait till after that in case I see something else good for my attempts at fragging.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Sounds like a GREAT plan to me. Till then I am going to experiment with some plastic golf Tee's and maybe some ceramic tile pieces from Lowe's to see how they frag.

Allen :)

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Looks like a neat idea. I may just order a sample pack or two and give it a try. If I do, I will let you know. Hmm wonder if they will be at MACNA. I may wait till after that in case I see something else good for my attempts at fragging.

Yeah, I'd wait until MACNA, you can probably get a free sample.

Great idea Al. Are you planning a fraggin' farm?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Yeah, I'd wait until MACNA, you can probably get a free sample.

Great idea Al. Are you planning a fraggin' farm?

Not sure about a full blown farm (not sure how much living room real estate I can "coax" the wife out of). But I plan to at least attempt some with my 10g once the 90g is up and running. Would be nice to be able to grow out some more exotic specimen in order to be able to trade and help other local reefers. We have a shortage of really GOOD frags up here so I thought it would be interesting and FUN to at least try.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL:

That's too funny.. even funnier is that one of My screen names on other forums is MtnMan :)

panmanmatt

I have used them and they are ok. They are very light so you have to take that into consideration when placing them in the main tank. I had a couple with zoas on them and just the fish swimming by would lift them off the rock.

I am almost positive they will be at MACNA and should have free samples, they did at IMAC anyway.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
matt what do you use? I'm a GEEK so of course I like new ideas and nerdy things but I'm willing to experiment on tried adn true methods if it's cool enough :) :lol:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh that would be SWEET! I could try them out and see if I want to order some.

PM Me and let me know what you want for them.