Cool colored corals

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Get yourself a nice open brain coral and be done with it!

DSC01453.JPG

steved13

PREMIUM
+1 Ben but here's one with color :):

b8477124.jpg

It belongs to Glenn (nanoreefing4fun) One of the best specimens I've seen. This coral has kept me from buying at least a dozen open brains...I'm holding out for one this nice. :)

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
I actually don't love Glenn's. It has too much color and makes my brain hurt. :D

Okay, I'm jealous..... :lol:

Doogle

You guys mentioned orange earlier. Tomorrow I'm gonna get an orange setosa among others.:)

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
And now for something completely different, here's one of my Leptastreas on grow out. It filled the disk it was on and now it's mounted to a huge disk to grow out further.
gxggex13.jpg

reeferman

VERY nice lepto JJ!
Stretch,thats Dragon Soul Favia.lots of vendors carry it.it gets a very nice green rim on all new growth, thats why it has green in the body around the healed wounds.i have a very nice colony but my picture skills cant rival that pic!
heres an acanthastrea
IMG_0606.jpg

ed84g

My favorite one in my tank is the sun coral. It's bright red and when it feeds the tentacles are bright yellow!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

reefin101

here are a few I have offhand that are not green or blue.....

fire & ice shroom
DSCN0633.jpg

japanese fireworks
DSCN0629.jpg

Bam Bams
DSCN0577.jpg

Orange Diji
DSCN0649.jpg

Red Planet
DSCN0618.jpg

Ponape BN....Yellow & purple tips
PonapeBN.jpg

Tyree Setosa
DSCN0672.jpg

Tequila Sunrise
DSCN0610.jpg

ReefApprentice

From what i have read sps take awhile to grow( depends on species) and need good params.reefin101 nice tyree setosa.Lovin the colorful pics every one thanks

wscttwolfe

Found this but haven't been able to track down a piece or a price yet...

y4uza9y4.jpg

This is what happens when someone gets too excited with the saturation and contrast sliders. The proof is in the purple fringing (chromatic aberration) in the bottom middle where the rock ends, which happens when an image is over processed. The highlights are also completely blown out.