Connor's RSM 250

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

turtlekid99

Have been thinking about putting a sump on this tank. Have looked into LRSM-250 sump made by livereef. Has anyone had any experience with them or have anything else to say?

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Beautiful corals. Is that a big green bubble algae near the top of the second photo?

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Emeralds won't go after pieces that big, you'll need to manually remove those.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Those big ones are pretty easy, just pick them out being careful not to break them. Once you are done, do a water change.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
The LEDs are pricey...But I think you're going to L:heart:VE 'em (after the install :yup:) :snshne::snshne:
Thanks for the Friend Request, Accepted:thumbup:....will catch up on & follow your thread :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Stay after the GBA (green bubble algae)...I've been winning the battle against it in my tank. I have 2 very small (very lazy ;) ) Emerald Crabs who don't help with it, so I do it myself & I've kinda become obsessed with my pair of tweezers getting all the little green bubbles outta there. Don't let it get out of control. It's nothing to panic over as long as you stay after removal. Hope your Emerald helps more than mine do.
Good thread, keep the updates coming Connor :chair: