Congrats Mjcj34g!

ReefLady

Staff member
Also known as "Mike". :)

Mike support our sponsor and won the Reef Radiance Giveaway!

He won This awesome LED setup that he picked up during the sale.

Congratulations, I hope you guys had fun, and thanks for supporting our sponsors!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Congratulations Mike!! :yehoo:
Enjoy your LED setup (POST SOME PICTURES!) & thanks for supporting RS Sponsors. :thumber:

Mjcj34g

I'm very excited to have won this and thank you for the chance to do so! As soon as I receive the light I will start posting pictures! Super excited!!!

Mjcj34g

I'm going to have to say that thus far I'm very pleased with these awesome lights from reef radiance. I'm also going to recommend that if you are thinking about making the switch to LED you consider these and you consider using reef radiance as your purchase point. Rick was extremely friendly and answered any questions I had. The quality of this LED setup seems far superior for the price. Setting up the dawn/dusk feature is a breeze. They send a little pamphlet of instructions with it that IMHO was a complete waste of paper because it was so easy!
Would I recommend these to a friend? Dang right I would and I have!!!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Great to hear Mike. I reached out to Rick after the lights blew out on our 180 at the firehouse. He hooked us up with a legit deal and it is great to hear the product is quality. I'm really looking forward to getting the new lights!!