Clownfish for begginers

Are true percula clownfish good for begginers I want to get 2 of them and some sites say they are bad for begginers but I really want them. I need help

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I love our clownfish - here an extract from liveaquaria - (Nemo was an Ocellaris Clownfish ;) ) - I would suggest a pair of Tank Bred Ocellaris Clownfish
Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Ocellaris Clownfish, Tank Bred

Minimum Tank Size: 20 gallons
Care Level: Easy
Temperament: Peaceful
Reef Compatible: Yes

The Tank-Bred Ocellaris Clownfish has other unique advantages over wild-caught species. For one, the Tank-Bred Ocellaris Clownfish is very hardy and more accustomed to conditions found in home aquariums. Therefore, it makes a great choice for novices and seasoned aquarists alike. The Tank-Bred Ocellaris Clownfish can also be kept with a variety of other tank-bred clownfish, if introduced into the aquarium at the same time

Clownfish are ideal beginner fish, since they are easy-to-care-for, hardy, and don't require a huge aquarium to survive happily. Because wild clownfish always stay in or near anemones in a reef environment, they require very little space. They readily eat most fresh, frozen, and dried foods.

Clownfish Care: Finding Nemo...In Your Home?

Live aquaria cost about $26 for two ocellaris clownfish but it cost about 60 on top of the 26 to ship them and I'm 14 and don't have that kinda money

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
It is an expensive hobby... I bought my two Ocellaris Clownfish at my LFS, they had a tank full of juveniles, I watch then for 30 mins & found two that stayed side by side, they have become a mated pair

My clownfish pair are hosted by my candy cane, became Mom & Dad for the 1st time, laid their eggs on the Candy Cane

Click on pic below to see short vid...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Thanks salty - it's really hard to raise babies they became fish food, they spawn pretty regularly, but the fry never make it.

Seagars

clowns are fun. they cost anywhere from $10 to $1000s. you pick.
even better when you get them to host in a hem. (took mine 6 weeks to do so).