Cleaning out the Closet - Random Stuff FOR SALE!!!

dianezoo

Just curious Jeremy, did you make most of your sales on E-bay or this NG?
did you also use Craigs list?

Jeremy0322

NG? Dont know what that means, but the rock went to someone from craigslist, and everything else was sold from right here. I like supplying people here with what they may need first before trying to move it in a different location.

Jeremy0322

do you still have the Iwaki Md55RLT,how bout pics of it?

Yep, I still have it, pics are going to be few are far between right now though, I dont have the camera at home :(

CIMG5478.jpg

Willie McDaries

not a bad looking pump,you say its loud,like a grinding noise,or a humming noise?

does it pump a strong flow of water,I mean like it should,or is it somewhat weak?

and can you see what shipping it to me would cost at 40906?

Thanx, Willie

Jeremy0322

not a bad looking pump,you say its loud,like a grinding noise,or a humming noise?

does it pump a strong flow of water,I mean like it should,or is it somewhat weak?

and can you see what shipping it to me would cost at 40906?

Thanx, Willie

It was more of a screeching noise, it was WAY to loud for use in my living room, I dont know if there is something horribly wrong with it or not, which is why its so cheap. Shipping would be around 10 bucks, I can use flat rate boxes and really cut costs on something this heavy.

dianezoo

NG? Dont know what that means, but the rock went to someone from craigslist, and everything else was sold from right here. I like supplying people here with what they may need first before trying to move it in a different location.

NG, just means news group like us. Good for you your alright, dont mater what detnoid says. (just kidding)

Willie McDaries

It was more of a screeching noise, it was WAY to loud for use in my living room, I dont know if there is something horribly wrong with it or not, which is why its so cheap. Shipping would be around 10 bucks, I can use flat rate boxes and really cut costs on something this heavy.

sounds like it could be just a bearing/bushing in the motor needing lubed,probably be an easy fix,
I looked at 'em at marine depot there like $325 new,but I need a bigger pump,like 1800 to 2000 gph range.

I think that 1 is rated for around a 1000 gph,

thanx anyway for the info

Willie McDaries

Your welcome. So, you arent interested in the pump?

No,sorry to trouble you,
I need a lot bigger 1 ,but that is a great buy on that,and probably just needs some lubricant on a bearing in the motor.
if you run across 1 in the 1800 to 2000 gph range,let me know
I'm gonna need 1 like that for my plywood tank. :)

Jeremy0322

No,sorry to trouble you,
I need a lot bigger 1 ,but that is a great buy on that,and probably just needs some lubricant on a bearing in the motor.
if you run across 1 in the 1800 to 2000 gph range,let me know
I'm gonna need 1 like that for my plywood tank. :)

Its cool, just curious.