Cleaning out the Closet - Random Stuff FOR SALE!!!

Jeremy0322

Anyone who knows me on this site will get amusement from the title since I keep all my equipment in the closet of my bedroom. Anyways, there is a bunch of Random stuff I dont want or need, so if you want it ill sell it...haha

1. Custom Lexan overflow - It was run on my 55 gallon for a year and worked perfectly. It was on the right side of my tank, but you could put it anywhere I suppose, a corner would work best though, and the right corner was what it was designed for. Its 19.5" tall x 7" wide x 3" deep. Want $30+shipping OBO.
DSCN0117.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

2. Acrylic Overflow Box. Comes with U-tubes and a 1" bulkhead, it was running on the tank that i bought but I dont need it, I drilled and put a Lexan overflow on. It looks bad, but it was cleaned out really good. Looking for 20+shipping.
CIMG5942.jpg

CIMG5944.jpg

3. RO unit (NEEDS PARTS) - This RO unit came with the new tank, but 2 of the bottom housings were cracked, one is trashed and was disposed of. The metal quick-disconnect was taken and used for the new RO unit. If you need parts for a current setup, or are looking at making one this has all the parts you would need. I DONT KNOW how old the membranes and filters are, they looked pretty new when I opened it up but im not great at this, the unit was used for around a month I THINK and then put in the garage and then I got a hold of it. Looking for 35+shipping OBO for it.
CIMG5869.jpg

CIMG5871.jpg

**Middle bottom canister is cracked, and the far right canister is missing, everything else seemed fine**

4. Iwaki MD55RLT pump (Needs repaired) - pumps water fine, but is LOUD in doing so. I dont know whats wrong with it, I suck at pumps, but if you want to take a shot at repairing it you can have the pump for what was paid for it, which was $25+shipping.

5. Old BIG powerhead - I dont know what make or model it is, but it seems like it pumps out a little more water than an HK4 (1200 gph). Its 6" tall x 3.5" wide x 7.5" long, guaranteed to work, I had it running on the new tank for about a week when it was first set up. Looking for $15+shipping.

6. Aquaclear 402 Powerhead - Said to do about 270gph forward, and 125gph in reverse, dont need it, selling for $15+shipping, goes for $41 new.

Both powerheads can be seen in this picture.
CIMG5857.jpg

7. Live Sand - roughly 30lbs, selling for $15+shipping. I should be able to get it all into 1 flatrate box and ship for around 11 dollars.

8 Live Rock - around 70lbs, 2.50/lb unless you get all of it, then its $2/lb plus shipping.http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/44126-live-rock-sale.html

If you buy more than 1 item I will ship 1 package, so you save on shipping :D PM me if you have any questions.

Jeremy0322

Another Item For Sale!!!

9. Bio-Ball Overflow Box - I dont really know much about this, other than it came with the 90 and was holding 300 bio balls. I am assuming water just flows in through the hole on the top, and then runs through the bio balls before coming back out of the bottom. $30+shipping takes the setup, if that price is unfair let me know though and we can work something out, I know nothing about stuff like this. I will also be re-doing the box so that im sure the seams are good, he just used silicone it looks like and its getting old, so im going to weld-on all seems and then silicone over them.
CIMG6465.jpg

CIMG6466.jpg

CIMG6468.jpg

If you buy more than 1 item I will ship 1 package, so you save on shipping :D PM me if you have any questions.

Jeremy0322

Both powerheads are sold, as well as the overflow box and all of the rock, so to keep track of what numbers on the list are still for sale that would be...

#1-Lexan Overflow
#4-Iwaki Md55RLT pump(needs repair, good for parts I guess :lol:)
#7-Live Sand
#9-Bio Ball box

Jeremy0322

how much for the live sand being shipped to 08030?

I could probably get it into one of the larger flat rate boxes and ship it for like 13 bucks or something like that, i will be able to get an price for you monday, the post office is closed for the day i believe and wont be open tomorrow :(