Clash of Clans

slfcaptain

I made the mistake of starting to play clash of clans. I realize now it was a huge mistake but now I am addicted and can't stop. Does anyone else play this insidious game?

steve

slfcaptain

I was hoping to find a reefer clan to join. I briefly joined one group and it didnt seem right that the sum of the ages of the other members was less than my age. Lol

steve

Choff

Steve apply to usaadultcoop and say you know choff. It's a 21+ clan, but many are late 30s to early 40s with a couple of 50s.

It's a casual group except when it comes to war. We war every weekend and you have to get your 2 attacks in.

slfcaptain

What happens if you can't participate in a war? Thats the only obligation I worry about. Is TH 5 good enough?

steve

Choff

Steve, just read your bio, you have 3 year old triplets? Lol you have no time for CoC let alone a reef tank. Lol.

We have twins and on our bad days we we just say, thank god it wasn't triplets. Hope you find us.

slfcaptain

Steve apply to usaadultcoop and say you know choff. It's a 21+ clan, but many are late 30s to early 40s with a couple of 50s.

It's a casual group except when it comes to war. We war every weekend and you have to get your 2 attacks in.

Found it but I need to bring my trophy count up. Give me a week and i'll try again. I have been purposefully keeping my count between 600-800 because the farming is pretty good at that level.

steve

Choff

Ahh ya, let me ask. We might have a min level.

Edit: th6 is OK.

...stupid auto correct

Choff

Steve, go ahead and apply. Just make sure you say choff sent you

...stupid auto correct

Choff

Let me know when so we can lower the trophy count.

Unless you want more wars hit up whippet. We are once a week with an extra war the first of the month

...stupid auto correct

slfcaptain

Choff, we had to take our little girl to the hospital yesterday because she hit her head real good on a brick. The drama never ends. She fine but I didnt get a chance to attempt to join. We will be traveling this morning so hopefully this evening i'll get a moment or two. Thanks again.!

steve