Chaeto sale

fishhead

Hi again,
Greg here. I have 1 qt Ziploc freezer bag of chaeto left for sale at $10 + shipping ($4.95)

fishhead

All yours evil reefer. Will ship out today (Tuesday). You will really like the clean healthy quality of this thriving chaeto...best I have seen!
Cheto_Spaghett2i.jpg

fishhead

You are welcome, however don't thank me yet. The second bag could end up being a bag of death and stinky, but since you are so close I thought they would stand a good chance of making it. I only wish there was more room in the box, I had some Pavona I wanted to send as well. Let me know when the stuff gets there if you can, and I would have a little saltwater on hand to bathe the stuff in bag2 b4 putting in your tank (or thowing them out because they stink), Good luck!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
.... could end up being a bag of death and stinky, ....or thowing them out because they stink...

I think everyone must go through this as initiation to appreciate just how good everything smells before it "expires". There is no smell like the smell of "death and stinky". Nasty doesn't come close LOL

It all arrived!!!

No Death and Stinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one happy camper.. You my friend are the best!