Chaeto Algae for sale!

Jeremy0322

Its time to get rid of some of it again, so if anyone needs some just PM me and we can go from there, I would like looking at around 15 bucks a bag (ziplock sandwich bag sized) shipped but that depends on where you are and what type of shipping you would like. I do have a paypal account and would prefer payment that way.

Jeremy0322

Alright, never really got anyone who needed it enough to pay for it, and i NEED to get rid of so i have no other option, just have too much of it right now. It will be going for just shipping now, no other cost. However, i would prefer that since its just going for free it goes to people new to the saltwater game. When i got mine it was free and it was an amazing help, so ill return the favor to three or four people that can use it. Plus, its almost Christmas, so why the heck not just give it away. If you are interested PM me with your zip code and I can give you a shipping quote. Good stuff, ton of pods!

Mya

Jeremy, I am also interested as well if you still have some and when I have the refuge up. I will be sure to pay it forward too when it starts to grow good.

Jeremy0322

Alright, well Mya is the last one i can take i think. So now this deal is closed for the time being.

Mya, i will let you know what it looks like monday as to if i can do another bag or not.

Heffe01

I'd be interested in it also, but sadly I wont get my tank till christmas, and then I need to cycle it still. But if you have some availible down the road I would be interested.

Jeremy0322

I am sure it will need trimmed up again by the time you are ready for it. Just subscribe to this thread and when its time to get rid of it again ill post on here. And if you dont see a post just PM me, I always wait til the very last minute then have to get rid of like 5 bags at once, haha.

DJLiquid

Jeremy0322 got your Chaeto today! Beautiful size portions and awesome packing! The best Chaeto I've ever seen full of Bristle star babys and other detritus eating organisms. In my opinion, Jeremy is the world market leader in Chaeto harvesting! ;) Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Jeremy0322

Under thread tools at the top of the thread, there is a drop down list when you click on it and "subscribe to thread" is one of the options.

Mya

Got my Chaeto today. Jeremy .... Is very trustworthy and makes good on his word. Good stinky stuff too. He triple bagged it and even duct taped it closed.

It's now in it's happy refuge home...

Thankies!

Mya

Nope. Not really. Even tho you had triple bagged... duct taped... and put foam in the box... it still leaked. It was on my doorstep in a plastic bag... Which btw.. makes me happy. I hope it stunk up the mail mans truck!

I dont think it leaked because of any fault of your own. Dont think that. So far tho, I think it is doing what we both wanted and helping my water quality.

I just wanted to post up that if you were to sell anymore chaeto that it was well worth the money spent, you were an honestly seller, and that you did you're very best to ship it to me as safe as possible. That way future ppl know they can trust you for there chaeto needs.