Chaeto $15 shipped

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh that makes sense Jason. By the time yall run out (hopefully) I'll be thinning mine out. :)

fishnu

I am stocking green gracileria, but it is not growing as quickly as I would like. I will gladly take whatever Chaeto anyone has. Let me know how much you can send, $, and I will PP.

Snelly40

mm, cheato is always good stuff.
i might have to meet up with you soon doni. fragging any hardy corals any time soon., i am not confident enough for any sps by any means, but i would like to add some hardy corals. Also, cheato is always a nice addition to help out. :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
mm, cheato is always good stuff.
i might have to meet up with you soon doni. fragging any hardy corals any time soon., i am not confident enough for any sps by any means, but i would like to add some hardy corals. Also, cheato is always a nice addition to help out. :)

Hi Jason! I have a nice frag of green tipped frogspawn, green candy cane and some yellow polyps waiting for you :)
...and always LOTS of chaeto!

Snelly40

Hi Jason! I have a nice frag of green tipped frogspawn, green candy cane and some yellow polyps waiting for you :)
...and always LOTS of chaeto!

DONI, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! thank you so much, i still want to give my tank a few more days and one more solid WC just to get one more in, will you be around this weekend at all?

sambrinar

Do you still have any Chaeto for sale, I am in need of it badly. I don't have a LFS within 150 miles, and DR. F & S are out, beside I have to spend 29.99 (Not that it would be hard to do). to get it and the shipping is quite expensive.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks Brenda!

Jason,
Yes.What time were you thinking? I have a few things planned.

Snelly40

no biggie, i dont want to inconvience you, i have a pretty busy day too. We;ll figure out a day that works well for both soon.
Youre the best woody