Caulerpa grape macro Algae solution. Oh. and hi i am back :)

Newjack

I know i know its been forever sense i have annoyed yall but still been extremely busy. So last problem i had was with caulerpa macro algae.. It got 30 times worse before i found a solution. I am now the father of 9 emerald crabs!!!

I trimmed the algae as much as i could and pulled it off constantly but every time it grew back and spread even more.. My emerald crabs are eating it like crazy and i have not seen anymore of that stuff for a few weeks. After i pulled it all off they got the remaining stuff that i wouldn't. Now dont get me wrong... im sure its still there and i just cant see it but these guys are like lawnmowers with the stuff. Anyways nice looking around on here again and seeing the same people + a lot of new ones still active..

PS. My GFs due date is Feb 6th :) need i say more?

Surfnut

Be sure to slowly trim down the # or Emerald you have to avoid starvation: Depending on the size of your tank.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I had some grape Caulerpa and since at the time I needed a new fish, I added a foxface (now my favorite fish) and he devoured it in days.

Newjack

Thx all foe the replies! Yeahhh I can't get a foxface as cool as they are. Now I'm having trouble keeping a bunch of crabs fed lol. The biggest male is super aggresive and won't hunt for his own food. He just steels it. I think he damaged one of the others eyes. Hope not. Is there any home brew stuff I can feed them that's boy meaty?