can you say FREE SHIPPING - from MyReefToYours

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ok got my shipment in (Tanks Santa err JJ) :)

First of all let's talk about packaging. This is by far the most secure and most "thorough" packaging I've seen. Each coral was double bagged tightly, all placed inside another plastic bag, inside a plastic membrane, inside a styrofoam cooler wrapped in plastic with a heat pack. I think "Santa" could have just dropped these from the sleigh and they would have been fine. Heck this package would probably make it through a small war battle and be secure.

Each coral is exactly as described and each plug is labeled with my original "part #" from the website so I can back and identify each one (sometimes this is the hardest part of new coral getting the right ID).

The ordering process is a snap.... shipping happened the DAY he said and JJ was UBER generous with his coral. All in all I'd rate this as an AA+ experience and I WILL do business with www.MyReefToYourReef.com again! Job well done :)

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok got my shipment in (Tanks Santa err JJ) :)

First of all let's talk about packaging. This is by far the most secure and most "thorough" packaging I've seen. Each coral was double bagged tightly, all placed inside another plastic bag, inside a plastic membrane, inside a styrofoam cooler wrapped in plastic with a heat pack. I think "Santa" could have just dropped these from the sleigh and they would have been fine. Heck this package would probably make it through a small war battle and be secure.

Each coral is exactly as described and each plug is labeled with my original "part #" from the website so I can back and identify each one (sometimes this is the hardest part of new coral getting the right ID).

The ordering process is a snap.... shipping happened the DAY he said and JJ was UBER generous with his coral. All in all I'd rate this as an AA+ experience and I WILL do business with www.MyReefToYourReef.com again! Job well done :)

Um Al. See prior post!

Cmon fedex!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Dude! You mean you've got to wait a whole NIGHT and part of a day to get your coral? Man that SUCKS! :LOL:

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Thank you for the great review Al. Since we are hobbyists we treat each package as if they carry our own little babies, because they do.

Waiting is always the hardest part Matt, but I just checked with Santa and your package is somewhere up in the friendly skies. You should see them by 10 am tomorrow.

dmatt88

I'm just joking around. You shipping is lightning quick and your communication is fantastic. I have no doubts about quality. I've bought ALOT offline n this has been by far the finest experience. You will b a great success. My checkbook will follow!

dmatt88

On my way to the house. Fedex just dropped a present off. Glad I went to Jarod.....

Pics to follow!

dmatt88

Update.

Boy can this guy pack!

2011-11-02_10-44-01_777.jpg

everything double bagged with a heat pack. Perfect.

2011-11-02_10-45-42_66.jpg

Instead of receiving 8 zoa frags he sent 9 first of all.
Secondly, most of the frags opened up within minutes of placing in the tank.

Now ur gunna have to wait til later to post pics of the zoas

I ran out of time.

Seriously guys I got 9 zoa frags for 100 bucks. N these corals rock!

Thanks jjmoneyman. Check out his site it's worth your time.

Matt

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Outstanding! Yea I think JJ has experience packing items to be shipped into Outer Orbit and back :)

Score on the coral Matt :) JJ hooked us both up for SURE!

dmatt88

Seriously. How'd he get the rubber bands so tite anyway....

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Seriously. How'd he get the rubber bands so tite anyway....

Thanks guys. I'm so glad everything looks good. And yes I have secret powers with rubber bands - we've been having rubber band fights in the office for years.

dmatt88

In leau of posting twice, pics of jareds zoas on my 220 post. All look awesome. The red ones( don't know which) r toward The back so I can't post pics. Thanks dude. Awesome buy.