Bwlr's 92 Corner Tank

XBwlr

Just playing with my camera. :)
orangezoas.JPG

XBwlr

Thanks Vicki, Al, and Greg. :)

Yea... that Nepthea was getting too big. I traded it off. I kept a small branch so I can re-grow.

I'll try and get around to taking some new pics this weekend.

bratyboy2

love the brains!!!! oh i so want some of those! hehe that just made me sound stupid lol like i dont have one....awkward moment :help:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
DOOD! Those are some "PSICK" corals! Man when you say "gonna get some pics" you so mean "Gonna get some SWEET pics and make yall so jealous!"

AWESOME :D

:thumber:

framerguy

Wow, the red brain is absolutely stunning!
Did you ever figure out what the last coral is? Favia, favites, acan?

XBwlr

Thanks Victor. :)

There's a couple out of focus, and they're all a little under exposed... Gives them a more "natural" look to me.

I'm going to try and get some good pics of my zoas soon. Got to show Wolfie what I have.

Tru2nr

lookn' real good there scott the more i look at it i think its a favia due to the deepness of the mouth and the skeleton i think the acan ench has a much shallower mouth either way its awesome can't wait to see it grow out

XBwlr

Messing around with the tank and camera again.

Came up with this shot.
random_013.JPG

I think this is the reason that JoesJuice or kalk paste will never get all the aiptasia in my tank.
It's good stuff for the big ones... but, when you can barely see some of them, how are you to get them all?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Messing around with the tank and camera again.

Came up with this shot.
random_013.JPG

I think this is the reason that JoesJuice or kalk paste will never get all the aiptasia in my tank.
It's good stuff for the big ones... but, when you can barely see some of them, how are you to get them all?

with a VERY tiny bottle :D

Great pic (as always) :D