Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Use black plastic behind the glass

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other Explain please

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bwhit1406

I Got everything ready to be stained today. Hopefully I have time to give a coat tommorrow. Heres a pic of the chiller stand with the hole cut to run the cables for the Reefkeeper lite. Also a pic of the Canopy sitting on the tank.

001.jpg
[/IMG]

003-6.jpg
[/IMG]

bwhit1406

Ok Staining has begun! Here are a couple of shots of the process. I also started to move some of the contents of my fuge to the Temporary tank.

004-3.jpg
[/IMG]

007-5.jpg
[/IMG]

006-1.jpg
[/IMG]

009.jpg
[/IMG]

bwhit1406

Thank you Jpsika I Hope you had a good night too! I am getting closer, Finished up the Staining today. Hopefully I will have time to finish painting inside the stand tommorrow.

004-4.jpg
[/IMG]

006-2.jpg
[/IMG]

bwhit1406

Got the Canopy completed today! Unfortunately my drill charger died on me. I could not finish drilling the hinges for the last door yesterday. I had to Finish the door and paint the back today. This is why I only have 2 doors on.

003-7.jpg
[/IMG]

004-5.jpg
[/IMG]

bwhit1406

Well I have made some progress over the last couple days. Waiting for the sump silicone to dry and I can go ahead and finish the plumbing.

008.jpg
[/IMG]

001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

006-3.jpg
[/IMG]

bwhit1406

Ok tough week at work had to work alot of overtime not much time to work on the tank. I am way behind where I wanted to be on this build, And way overbudget. I did make progress this weekend though. Close to being done with the plumbing, Lighting is almost done, water tested the tank and sump. Picked up a reactor and some Bio Pellets, I am not very familiar with the Bio Pellets but I have heard good things.

012.jpg
[/IMG]

013.jpg
[/IMG]

bwhit1406

I got the muscle all lined up to move the tank this Monday. I am really excited to get this thing in place. Plus I may be able to park in my garage again one day! Due to the overwhelming results I will be painting the back of the tank black in the next day or two. Anyone in Florida interested in a 75 gallon tank? lol

bwhit1406

Gonna put the finishing touches on the 125 tommorrow morning and then breaking down the 75 tommorrow afternoon. Fish and coral headed to my temporary 55 and live rock going in plastic bins. Monday morning the 125 goes to its new home!

bwhit1406

Thank you GlassMunkey I really appreciate it! 4 Redbulls and a sore back but I Made some serious progress today. Got the 75 and 30 broken down. Tommorrow morning the 125 goes in place. Heres some pics.

002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

004-6.jpg
[/IMG]

005-1.jpg
[/IMG]

007-6.jpg
[/IMG]