buying a ro/di unit

b33rman

Just join up, but been lurking a little since i got my 29gal nano cube and then converted my 55 gal to saltwater. Seems like a nice place so far. Now i search a little thur the forums and stuff looking for info on a ro/di unit, i figure if i am gonna be a reefer for a while i should probly get one instead of driving 60 miles round trip to get water( no local store here) so i was wondering what the experts think is a good system for someone probly using about 10 or so gals of water a week for my systems? thanks in advance. will post about all my tanks and specks after i get some work done.

scott

Reefin

I just recently got and RO/DI unit from the pure water club on ebay works great I had to go over all the fittings and tighten them down and re-telfon tape some as well but the unit works great 0ppm is whats coming out of the thing

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Aquarium Water | Reverse Osmosis | RODI Water | ReefKeeper Water | Products and answers for your water treatment needs.

The Filter Guys