Bulk Reef Supply Customer Service

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Today I received an order from BRS and one of the items was a Salifert Magnesium test kit. The order was processed, shipped and delivery received within 4 days, not to shabby. Well I opened the box and ran to test my Magnesium. I added the 2ml of water to the vile, 5 drops of Mg-1 to the vile swirled for 30 seconds then went to step 2 but there wasn't any Mg-2. Salifert forgot to pack it! I had the little spoon, the syringe and 2 bottles of Mg-1 solution plus the Mg-3 but no Mg-2 rendering the kit useless.

I went to BRS, clicked on the live chat button where I spoke with Brandon. I was online for a total of 4 minutes and BRS is going to make it right. They have a customer for life. I've placed a few orders with them over the past couple years and if ever there was a problem they fixed it ASAP.

I'm one very happy customer.

engineer goby

I think it's that midwestern hospitality. The heavy guy in the how to videos is really nice and helpful too, had the chance to talk with him a few months ago, forget his name if anyone can help me.

engineer goby

UPDATE!!! True to their word the Mg-2 powder came in the mail today. Pay attention people, great vendor here.

dmatt88

I bought a t5 light set from them ill packaged from the manufacturer. 3 days later 4 bulbs were delivered to replace the broken bulbs. This was even during the massive storms we had a few years back. +10 to brs.

........wet floors add character.

Built347

Brs is great... they have earned a quick link on my desktop... its the first place I look for the shiz that I need... :)

catran

Brandon spent about 1/2 hr on the phone with me when I was adding the RO/DI upgrade kit. I'm sure he thought I was really goofy, but he hung in there until I finally figured out that I messed up the first step. He was great. I don't know of I could have had that kind of patience, lol! I'll continue to be a loyal customer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDe

TwiceIrish

Ordered dry Pukani 50 lbs from BRS. Also asked personally for some shelf rock and got a recommendation to get at least 5 lbs. It arrived very quickly, was packed unbelievably well - almost no little breakage to create rubble. I'm sure they sent more than 50lbs and wonderful variety - it's been difficult to settle on a rock scape. I will always check BRS first to see if they have what I need!

engineer goby

Brandon spent about 1/2 hr on the phone with me when I was adding the RO/DI upgrade kit. I'm sure he thought I was really goofy, but he hung in there until I finally figured out that I messed up the first step. He was great. I don't know of I could have had that kind of patience, lol! I'll continue to be a loyal customer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDe
lol I forgot I had to chat with them on setting that up too. I was lost but they saved me