BUILDING A DREAM....Dream 2.0

theplantman

This build thread is absolutely incredible. I cannot wait to see this tank stocked. Great job and very well thought out.

MrReefNoob

Status Update...

Added my first SPS frag :)

Here are some latest shots...

DSC00776_zpsba7d273c.jpg

DSC00775_zps1640cbf1.jpg

DSC00779_zps5d04b4d1.jpg

DSC00782_zps7a75f144.jpg

DSC00774_zps642cdc66.jpg

1_zps029f073c.jpg

2_zpsb0ddf452.jpg

Willie McDaries

man,I've admired your attention to detail throughout this entire build,it is definitely paid off big time Noob,this is one of the most outstanding builds I've ever seen,kudos to you bro,you have a beautiful system....I can't wait to see what you can do with coral in it,this is gonna be a breath taking tank,I'm sure of it...as always,still following along :D

is there anyway of sharing your phone app tank camera view with us,or is that for your eyes only :D ? would love to see a video of this tank in real time once it is stocked :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm with Willie on this one.. AMAZING tank!

Also I'd like to take a peek once the tank is LIVE too :)

MrReefNoob

man,I've admired your attention to detail throughout this entire build,it is definitely paid off big time Noob,this is one of the most outstanding builds I've ever seen,kudos to you bro,you have a beautiful system....I can't wait to see what you can do with coral in it,this is gonna be a breath taking tank,I'm sure of it...as always,still following along :D

is there anyway of sharing your phone app tank camera view with us,or is that for your eyes only :D ? would love to see a video of this tank in real time once it is stocked :D

Hello Willie,
Thanks so much for the motivational words. I really appreciate it that you are following my build thread.
It's really humbling that you have spoken so high about my effort. Thanks for that :)
I'm trying my best to do justice to my "dream" but how much ever one tries one can't plan everything. It's a learning curve for me.
All I can say is "so far so good" but it's not yet time to relax as my tank is still very much in its early stages.
Regarding the camera...it's located within my home right in the living area.... So keepin it private at the moment...I apologize for that.
A big thanks to you and all the others who are taking the time to follow my journey and i am always welcoming your suggestions and comments.
Do stay tuned I will be having a live stock update coming up soon :D
Thanks again for the kind words you have posted and looking forward to your company as my "Dream" continues
:clink:

MrReefNoob

I'm with Willie on this one.. AMAZING tank!

Also I'd like to take a peek once the tank is LIVE too :)

Hi Allen,
Thanks bro for all the kind words and support. A big thanks to ya : thumbup:
The camera is "live" but since its in my home it's gonna for be for personal monitoring. I apologise for that.

Willie McDaries

Hello Willie,
Thanks so much for the motivational words. I really appreciate it that you are following my build thread.
It's really humbling that you have spoken so high about my effort. Thanks for that :)
I'm trying my best to do justice to my "dream" but how much ever one tries one can't plan everything. It's a learning curve for me.
All I can say is "so far so good" but it's not yet time to relax as my tank is still very much in its early stages.
Regarding the camera...it's located within my home right in the living area.... So keepin it private at the moment...I apologize for that.
A big thanks to you and all the others who are taking the time to follow my journey and i am always welcoming your suggestions and comments.
Do stay tuned I will be having a live stock update coming up soon :D
Thanks again for the kind words you have posted and looking forward to your company as my "Dream" continues
:clink:

I understand about the camera,that's fine,I'll just wait for a video LOL

I will continue to follow along anticipating the next round of photos :D