PREMIUM
11 new SPS frags:

ReggieFrags016_zps775934cb.jpg

top right 2 are old ones i'm trying to recover but:
top left is a palmers blue millie

bottom row is a tierra del fuego, setosa, WWC echinata and a german blue polyp

ReggieFrags015_zpsa28a3f5f.jpg

top two are lime in the sky and a glowstick
mid two are a tyree ice and fire and a pc rainbow stump (hopefully that changes)
bottom two are a myagi tort and a christmas mirabilis

ReggieFrags014_zps1d5f6f0a.jpg

ReggieFrags011_zps5f4ad716.jpg

ReggieFrags010_zps0a03bbc0.jpg

ReggieFrags009_zpsaf2c896e.jpg

ReggieFrags007_zps24fbad38.jpg

Thanks for looking!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Haha as Bob Barker says, come on down! I'm going to prun some of SPS to see how I do growing frags.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Just purchased a calcium reactor...... Its time.

Got the Lifereef LCR2 and purchased an aquarium plants regulator, I need this baby to run on autopilot so hopefully this does the trick!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Been in Washington state all week, I'll look to get a new FT's after this weekends water change

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Well its been a good week. Sold my first frag out of my tank, it was a red dragon and is doing well in its new home so that made me happy. About time i get a little return from my investment! Also got rid of my 7 inch yellow fiji leather - never knew they played chemical warfare with SPS so I'm hoping to see a little bit of improvement in my babies.

New purchases:
I have an sps order coming in from Rocky Mountain frags......this is in on Saturday - super excited.

Bought a SRO CR1000 reactor, an aquarium plants regulator and a co2 tank.....getting the CA reactor fired up!

Can't wait till it all comes in......it should really help my sps grow better.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
You'll have to let me know where you are in MA as I would love to see your tank! We have family in Needham that we visit every other year for Thanksgiving.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
You'll have to let me know where you are in MA as I would love to see your tank! We have family in Needham that we visit every other year for Thanksgiving.

I'm just around the bend in West Roxbury.....where WR, Needham and chestnut hill intersect!

I also wanted to state that in my above post about CA reactors......"thought" I purchased a life reff reactor only to find out today that he over promised and wouldn't be making more till late May so i went with a SRO.

Fun fun!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Haha it's just a ca reactor, if I can ever get it delivered. Twice now I've ordered one only to be told they have no more in stock

Choff

No more Olympics for you. You are now a professional reefer. Gratz on the sale! Have you calculated your break even point yet??? :D

Nice on the doser. What made you go with that model and where did you order from carbondoser.com or aquariumplants.com? Did you splurge the extra 50 bucks and get the LCD screen? Of course you did...

I know I will end up with a carbon doser someday, but I am still baffled that I have not needed to even hook up my bubble magus dosing pump yet. It's still sitting in it's box.

Oh...where did you pick up the above 11 frags from? Now that my sump is functional and hope to have my FT LED lights up this weekend it will be nice to be actually buying livestock again instead of plumbing supplies (or 40B tanks that I seem to break quite easily). Or.... I will have to come shopping at the new W. Roxbury's Fragtastic Reef store

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Hey Mike! I'm still working on the break even point.....actually hoping to not make the hole i'm in any deeper!

I didn't get the LCD screen (weird) because these things are so darn good and easy i didn't need it. I do remember reading that the lcd screen isn't as good as it sounds for some reason.

I ordered it from aquarium plants along with the co2 tank ($55) which i think was a good deal. The was someone on the local boston forum selling an AP regulator, you might want to look into it although buying used is always a gamble.

The 11 frags I got were from Reggie in ATL.....he has some great stuff for sure - very healthy and pest free. If you're interested I can put you 2 together.

I have my order from rocky mountain frags coming in today. Was supposed to be here on Saturday but due to the bombings and subsequent manhunt we decided not to rish it. I'm heading to the bahamas next week so i want to get these guys in the tank asap!

We need to pick a weekend when you're in the livestock mode again, i'm sure i can do a few clippings for you. I assume they will begin to grow much better with the ca reactor.

Choff

Ahhh good to know about the lcd screen. I am starting to looking into a reactor. I think I may sell the magus while it's still in the box. I have a lot more research to do.

I know Reggie from the boards. I know he has corals,didn't realize he sold them. Does he have a website or just private sales?

I'm totally up for hooking up soon. Maybe when you get back. I should be "visit ready" myself in 2 or 3 weeks. I got the sump redesign almost done and now need to get my neglected DT back in shape. It's the worst it has looked since I started.

Enjoy the Bahamas!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Yeah Reggie will sell of the frags he is able to make - all private stuff though so hit him up. I'm in favor of the reactor vs the dosing pump for the way i run my tank and i think it is best for you. Other methods of supplementing (balling method) is where i see the dosing pumps better served.

We can definitley look to get a meeting after I get back, no worries!