BRS GROUP BUY March 2013

Toallhisdoom

BRS GROUP BUY March 2013 2 more!

Have this up on a few other forums so we should easily get 10 people for the group buy!

Establishing a group buy for Bulk Reef Supply: Bulk Aquarium Supplies - Reef Aquarium Supplies | Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Supplies - Bulk Reef Supply

A date will be established once a minimum of 10 individuals commit to the buy. If we have 10 individuals by this weekend, we may submit for purchasing to begin as soon as next Tuesday. In a Group Buy, you will receive the lowest listed discount price. At the end of the Group Buy, each participant's account will be upgraded to a Preferred Customer (if it isn't already). BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between retail and group buy prices.

For all interested, please send via private message:
1. Last Name
2. Email address that is registered with Bulk Reef Supply (If you're not already registered, please do so before messaging.)

What is required:
1. A BRS account
2. Minimum of 10 Participants

Then what?:

On the pre-determined Tuesday, each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.

Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!

During the group buy week, participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

For those not familiar with BRS Group Buys, your purchase is sent separately to your address requested.

All US and Canadian's may participate. Make sure you are ready to make a purchase as early as next week.

Current Signed Participants:
1.Toallhisdoom
2.skyvern2130
3.Nuebie
4.Rarend99
5.streetracer8605
6.SeminoleB
7.Daniel072
8.Singlefin
9.LSUFireGal
10.donwon4070
11.glamisracers

Last edited:

DaddyTLi

What is the savings like? Can you provide an example from the past. What is the minimum purchase requirement? What will the shipping cost be?

Tom

Toallhisdoom

Over $175 is free shipping. I ordered a jbj auto top off originally 79$ got it for 76$ so a few dollars. But when you do a big order with the group buy you can save a significant amount!

No min purchase requirement.

Shipping cost shouldnt be 2 much. No more then normal.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Toallhisdoom

1.Toallhisdoom
2.skyvern2130
3.Nuebie
4.Rarend99
5.streetracer8605
6.SeminoleB
7.Daniel072
8.Singlefin
9.LSUFireGal
10.donwon4070
11.glamisracers
12.mikedee17
13.randyh
14.elysium

If your not on the list and i forgot you please let me know!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Lipman

Re: BRS GROUP BUY March 2013 2 more!

I wish I saw this sooner, I just did a huge order from them.

let me know when this is happening again, I'll be in. =)