breading snail

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
It depends on the snail types and tank conditions - some will often easily produce offspring in a tank and others won't, or the young get picked off by fish.

cindyp

I've never had an HA problem. here are some of the eggs I see often.
012-3.jpg

shark32

I have baby snails on my glass a lot. I actually saw my Indigo Dottyback pick one off glass the other day.

tnwillia

Breedings not the problem, mine lay eggs constantly, everything in the tank eats the baby snails. If you want baby snails put them in a fuge or sump and watch them multilpy. Have fun!

I've had cerith snails breeding, in one of my tanks, to the point that it became a serious problem. They eventually took over my tank. It took months to remove all the babies, after removing all of the adults. We still spot them, on occasion.

EricTheRed

I've had cerith snails breeding, in one of my tanks, to the point that it became a serious problem. They eventually took over my tank. It took months to remove all the babies, after removing all of the adults. We still spot them, on occasion.

I have about 100+ baby ceriths right now. I can't stand all of them with their black shells making my sb look nasty. They're about 1/4 inch. Anyone want any? I'd be happy to send you some as long as you pick up the postage :)

stevebucknor1

I've had cerith snails breeding, in one of my tanks, to the point that it became a serious problem. They eventually took over my tank. It took months to remove all the babies, after removing all of the adults. We still spot them, on occasion. It is really amazing.