Brand new to saltwater aquarist world

hi! Just started in the saltwater reef world! So far we love the Corallife Bio cube 29. Starting very slow as we are very, very patient...with just some live sand and rock. Used 4.4 live sea water and rest salt water. Day 5 we have the brown growth on the sand. So glad I saw someone else who posted that they had this as well....although I am enjoying watching all the colors and growth in the last few days, there is always that fear that something is wrong!

Won't post pictures yet as our tank is sooooo boring compared to everyone else's, but I am happy to be part of a community to share with

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Cindy,

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)

we love all pics even empty tanks, sand rocks whatever :nessie:

Welcome, Cindy! I'm a first time Reefer too but just post away on what you have... Nothing is boring here and there are lotsa friendly and helpful folks in here.

Keep us updated on your progress... Oh yeah folks here love photos [emoji1] So be sure to post more of it [emoji6]

Cheers!
-Gary

Sent from my Xperia Z3

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
nice start, you can right click on a pic & select Copy Image URL, then click on the little picture frame icon, add it there & it will show up BIG :clownfish: like this :nessie:

index.php