borosilicate glass frag plugs

DEO glass

not so much in the giving stage, nor so the selling stage per say..... more like the trading stage.... but if interested, i was pricing them around 25-50 cents a piece.... please pm me....will trade some 5/10 packs for some nice frags tho.... and yes, i can ship you some... no problem

meanwhile....
I had my buddy glassmunky hook me up with my original frag of blue mushrooms i gave him a whole back... happy to report they have infested the original frag, and he was nice enough to hook me up with a large piece of rock that they had covered..... seeing them, a few days after acclimation, i decided to trade the larger rock to my lfs.....Boy did i make out good...
-green monti cap
2x- green/red monti cap
- green yuma
- red mushroom
-orange zoos
-yellow lemon zoos
- radioactive "drangons eyes" zoos
-xenia
-gorgonian
( i was able to use my glass plugs for most of these)..... pix to come tomorrow....

DEO glass

so heres the pix of the frags that were stuck on the glass plugs.....
orangezoo.jpg

orange zoos (still acclimating)
montifrags.jpg

orange /purple rim green monti cap
gorgonian.jpg

gorgonian (polyps are open and looking sweet)
dragonzoos.jpg

drangons eye zoos (still acclimating)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
did u happen to use those plugs i sent you? if so, plz post some pix!

Thus far only one. I'll snap some pics maybe tomorrow evening of it. I'm thinking I might do some with multiple Monti frags on them like the one you did. would look cool as they grow out.

DEO glass

awesome! yea the multi color monti was actually the new guy my lfs's idea.... these guys are also the ones who make the black eggcrate as well as the purple gel glue used in the pix above..... "crystal clear aquatics".....pretty good stuff imo

DEO glass

just curious if i will ever see anyone who recieved my plugs post some pix here.... been patiently waiting and am kind of upset that i made and sent out a batch to you all before i made them for myself and have more reviews from personal experiance than all of you combined....
just a thought.... talk is cheap, be true to your word......

GlassMunky

DSC01898.jpg

Its the only ic i have of them in use...... every time i frag something onto them, its gone ASAP lol...... but yea, these things are awesome, especially with the different lengths for use in a rack or shorter ones for on the sandbed. =)
And look at this awesome packaging guys! these things come pro.
341b4fac.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The only one I've actually used thus far got knocked down into my rockwork by a bulldozer snail and it's MIA until I take the rock work apart.

DEO check out your pm's... I've got some ideas I'm about to send over your way and need some prices.

DEO glass

LOL... thanks munky, appreciate u supporting a fellow glassblower....
kinda f'd up how the only person using them and posting is a person who can make his own if he choosed to...

As for the rest of you, weres the pix!? i sent u all out multiple plugs a while ago....FOR FREE!!!........ I totally feel taken advantage of.......

no effence, but i am cutting off reefsanctuary members until i get what i deserve....... I joined LIRA and manhattan reefs and have already seen 10x the feedback in 3 days then i have seen on here in months.... just a thought.....

again, talk is cheap.... actions are bigger than words.....

Conway Corals

RS Sponsor
LOL, if you want to send me some, I will be cutting up some frags in the next week or so. I will definitely post some pics.

If not for free, what kind of pricing are you looking at on these bad boys? I really like the idea of glass plugs. Seems like they would be very easy to keep clean.