Blurp's 450L

Dweezil

Dani ~ Great to hear from you! So glad things are going well. :) The tank is looking great. That clam still amazes me every time I see it.

Would love to see some new photo's of Emma as well :)

Blurp

Hi Tammy, I'm not sure whether placing them on this Reef Chronicle forum or on Hitchikker ID :D:D:D:D

Blurp

Sorry Terry I missed your question (must check the mail notice setup...)

I'm really glad with the led fixture...yap...but got a true problem with cyano right now, not sure if caused by the new lighting...grrrrr

Anyway I'm moving to a new appartment in a few weeks and a full "overhaul" of the system is mandatory...I'll take the chance to improve the whole system with a ATO (tunze's osmolator) and make a biiiiiiig water change...some 250l...let's see if I can beat cyano with the water change...and by brushing the rocks...I will also relocate the pumps (got a new MP40 to pair with the old one ;)) and the scaping...hope a better circulation improves my cyano issues.

I'm also looking for any lifestock which eat cyano...any hints? Been told that some ceriths do, but those in particular are not easy to find here...

Blurp

Thanks Terry, will take a close look to your link...I do overfeed a bit :( and my phosphates are a bit high, while I lately got nitrates reduced slightly thanks to the RDSB...)