Bluespot companions/anthias

lcstorc

As many of you know I have a 90g tank that is pretty much dedicated to my two bluestpots. Othe inhabitants are 4 PJ Cardinals, One yellow corris wrasse, one blenney (relative of lawnmower but I don't know the specific type) and a small Tomini tang.
The bluespots pretty much stay in their burrows and I have been trying to come up with a way to get them to be more active.
I noticed that the people who have blues in a more active reef seem to have more active blues so I was thinking about adding some mid tank fish to the tank. I have recently added 4 Bartletts anthias to another tank and they are one of the most fascinating fish I have ever owned so I started thinking about adding some anthias to the bluespot tank.
I was at LiveAquaria for a completely different reason and found that they have lyretail anthias from Figi for a reasonable price so I am now debating.
Should I add the anthias to the blue's tank? I was thinking of one male and 3 females since I have 4 of the Bartletts and they seem to be fine in that grouping.
Anybody have specific experience with the Lyretail?
Anybody have an opinion about adding them with the blues and if they are likely to be more or less active with the addition of the anthias?

lcstorc

Well hopefully Anthias are ok companions.
I just ordered 4 Disbar Anthias from Foster's and Smith.
I'll let you know how it goes.

seafansar

I have a disbar and love it! I would think they'd be fine with the bluespots. Mine doesn't bother any of the other fish.

bluespotjawfish

I also have a pair of disbars in the 65 and love them. (I had 3 but one committed suicide the first day I got them.) I didn't realize they get to be 4" in size. I guess one day I will have to figure out what really belongs in that tank. Right now they are small and happy (and have managed to stay away from the carpet anemone).