blue zoo aquatics?

x17x11x

iv been wanting to buy off line. and iv been looking at blue zoo aquatics. i thuink there the best with prices and cheapest shipping and have a 7 day warrenty. i also looked at alot of other sites. and all of our sponsors and still find blue zoo to be the best. has anyone boughten off there and liked it? also is there anyother sites that are good? (alot of people say live aquaria but i dont care much for them)

Devnull

I have been most happy with Liveaquaria.com (fish, rock, inverts) and saltwaterfish.com (only ever purchased fish). I have got healthy livestock from both on multiple occasions. Sorry I do not have any experience with the one you mentioned.

i have bought off ebay several times with only one loss and it was cause i had to leave town unexpectedly when my package came there was nothing there

reefsurf

i've bought from them twice before. my most recent purchases just came this am! their website has given me problems both times. but after calling them direct and talking to a rep. they've bent over backwards to make the transaction happen and to make sure i was happy. their customer care is 2nd to none i think.
short story on my lastest purchase.....i ordered 2 montis, a goniopora, and got a free zoe too. well, the website gave me fits ordering and i ended up with duplicate orders. i called them and talked to this guy mike and he stayed on the line for however long it took assuring me they'd fix the problem. after talking to my bank and then mike several times it got worked out. my order came this morning with a great care package and no invoice! i checked my online bank statement and ALL pending orders were stopped! they comped me $160 worth of product!
so i'd definitely recommend them but i'd call the phone number instead until they resolve their website issues.
any questions pm me. i highly recommend them....and no i don't have any connections there or interests in the company lol. oh and by the way.....the frags this time are huge! check out my link to my chronicle and i'll have pics up soon.

reefsurf

ok well as it turns out i guess i did get charged for the order it just hasn't shown up yet.....i just got off the phone again with mike. either way i'm happy with them.

Dakota1231

I bought from then a few weeks ago everything was great and healthy and they are still kicking i think this week they have 50% off clean up crews

rmlevasseur

I called them earlier this week to check on the availability of a carpet anemone. They were supposed to check and call me back. Never happened. If they can't bother to tell me they are out of something, I'm not gonna bother to see if they have something in.

Seababies

Here is my experience: I just ordered from them last week. I lived about 15 minutes away and had the privilege to pick up my order. It was boxed, ready to ship when I was there. Very good packaging.

Even though they do not allow walk-ins, their service over the phone and in person has been great. I have spoken to Mark a few times on the phone before the purchase. I suggest calling them first prior to submitting your order.

Every box comes with a Care package to acclimate your livestocks. All instructions were provided to use the drip method. (BTW, I think it is an excellent method to acclimate all livestocks.:bouncer: )

My specimen comes in very healthy and alert and I also received a free zoe. It is a good source for livestocks. I have also purchased from LiveAquaria on two different occasions. Their livestocks are equally good but a little expensive ...

Thanks. :thumbup:

michael_cb_125

I have always ordered all my livestock from Live Aquaria. But about 5 months ago I decided to give Blue Zoo a try. I am very glad I did. Ordered a beautiful Regal angel, CBB, and a whole bunch of inverts. First off let me say that the fish I got were flat out stunning. The Regal was fat and had amazing color. It took a little bit to get her eating, but now she is a little piggie and will eat directly from my hand. The CBB was very healthy, and ate clams right away.
Another Plus-They have the best prices on inverts ANYWHERE. I ordered several types of snails and a Blue Tux Urchin. All came in great shape, and the gave about 35 extra snails.
In-short they are a great company to deal with, and Mike is very helpful
~Michael

RobynT

I have only ordered from them once but my fish were healthy and the packaging and care package was really nice. I would not hesitate to order from them again

Snelly40

funny to see this, my dad and i got an order from them yedsterday.
Great prices, free shipping over $99, which is great, they ship it to be there in the early morning unlike some otheres who ship to be there by 3pm.
The snails were all in good shape, serpent star was perfect too and the acclimation package was a nice little bonus. I will def be doing business with them again!

bluespotjawfish

WooHoo!

I pd only $15 for a Saturday delivery which meant I didn't even have to take off work to get my order! The cutest little CBB I have ever seen!