Best site To order Live rock from.

i been looking for live rock online so when im ready to buy it in 2 weeks i know were to get it from.. I was looking at the sponsers under "forums" and i couldnt find much on live rock though tons of corals and stuff but i need live rock whats the best site to order live rock from? What site did YOU buy from?

Rcpilot

Has been struck by the ban stick
Try Craigs list first. You can rock rock for $2-$5 lb from reefers getting out of the hobby.

I've seen the rock that comes from 2 Docs. I didn't order it, but I was there when it was received, and I was there to see it come out of the boxes. GORGEOUS ROCK!!

Also try fleebay.

althea2you

I bought 450 lbs from Pacific East Aquaculture.

$3.98 a pound, it's full of crevices, caves, shapes, and all sorts of things. I really like this LR.

It's Tonga Nuku Fusion LR.

i second this place... their rock was really pretty.. i got some of that...

also check out Live Aquaria... their Lalo rock is really really nice tooi also got some of this...

and i have a bit od the Dry Marco rock

rDr4g0n

tampa bay is great, i got my rock from there, BUT there is one big BUT!!

Its straight outta the ocean. most places put LR on racks and keep them wet enough not to kill the bacteria, but dry enough that any critters attached to the rock die. Tampa bay ships gets em outta the ocean and ships em wet.

You get an assortment of critters with the rock like anemones, cup corals, and sponges, but you can also get gorilla crabs, mantis shrimp, and bristle worms. It took me quite a while to kill all of the gorilla crabs, and i just now (2 years later) found a 14 inch bristle worm that had been growing in my tank!!!

at the same time, a lotta the cool stuff that came with the rock is still alive. I have a spong, an anemone and some cup corals. I had a beautiful group of bright orange tunicates too.

so, just know that their rock will be more "hands on" but also more fun.