best looking fish

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I think a "Lion Fish" is one of the most spectacular looking fish but I'm very partial to Nemo :)

prow

does a leafy sea dragon (Phycodurus eques) count as a fish? if so thats mine pick hands down....

michael_cb_125

For me it is a tie.

I love these two fish and am in the process of getting them :)

I love how formal they look.

1191617933_52d6d7f440.jpg

a529.jpg

Hexabob

For the colored ones I like the Mandrian (any variation) and the Catalina Goby (wish they were bigger).

For simple black and white I would go with the Morrish Idol. Who would have thought that 2 simple colors could look so dignified. This fish though I will most likely never keep one due to its unfavorable survival rate, has the best look of all the fish I have seen to day.

Most Angels look great as adolesants but dull with age.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Blue Spotted jawfish! :D Mid-level cost, bottom dweller.

DSC_0004-16.jpg

Candy Basslet. Rare and uncommon. A deep water jewel. High cost mid-water to rock dweller.

medium.jpg

Royal Gramma. Common, yet striking. Low cost, rock dweller.

p-72316-basslet.jpg

michael_cb_125

Yall' all know that the BSJF is my Favorite........well Jose is my Favorite. I fear that none can replace him............................or can they>

Dr., that L. carmabi is stunning.

~Michael

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Every time I see one for sale at LA, my wallet is cryin' to be set free! :lol:

You'll fall in love with your next BSJF, guaranteed! :D

Jeremy0322

A TANG!!!!

Nah!!!!!! There is no way a Tang can be #1.

Jeremy Just when I thought you were an OK Guy..... :)

J/K

~Michael

Dooood....There is NO way a gramma beats the Achilles Tang, NO WAY!! :lol: The BSJF is awesome, I will give you guys that, but I still dont know if it beats Mr. Achilles. To each his/her own I suppose.

michael_cb_125

Jeremy it is the Worlds Most Beautiful Fish Contest. Except, we ARE judging OUTWARD beauty. :)

Each Contestant gets three glamor shots:

Chaetodontoplus conspicillatus

chaetodontoplus_conspicillatus_2.jpg

conspict0391203.jpg

a529.jpg

Acanthurus achilles

fish_achilles_tang.jpg

2820566564_0fd34a8d87.jpg

Achilles-tang-00.jpg

Ok...........The Tang is Sexy...........But the Angel has Grace!!!!

~Michael

Jeremy0322

Ok...........The Tang is Sexy...........But the Angel has Grace!!!!

~Michael

We shall agree to disagree. That Angel is wicked awesome though, I wouldnt mind having one of those one day. I also want one of those REGAL ANGELS, i didnt think they were anything special until I saw one in person, boy was I wrong :smack: I cant even find a picture that does that fish justice, it just glows for lack of a better word

michael_cb_125

Hey man I am just messing with ya'. The Achilles is by Far my favorite Tang. I have always loved them, and Megan would kill for one. :) But alas, I do not feel as though I have any tanks large enough for a beautiful torpedo.

Regals are very pretty fish. He is mine.
000_0016.jpg